Welcome to JetWing ... America's First Name in Jet Outboard Control™
The JetWing stabilizing system provides the improved steering control and response you need in low speed situations such as: trolling, maneuvering around obstacles and in launching and retrieving operations.
- The JetWing attaches to your Jet Drive outboard intake
- Assembly and installation requires NO DRILLING and NO MODIFICATIONS to the motor
- Total time to assemble and install is typically 15 - 30 minutes
- Assembly and installation instructions, hex wrench and hardware are included
- Made from thermoplastic material with outstanding impact resistance
- Contains a proprietary weatherable cap layer for improved performance in most environments - making JetWing an excellent component for marine conditions where good weatherability is required
- Each piece individually inspected for highest quality assurance
- 3 year warranty on parts and material
- Manufactured and packaged in USA
Segment with Don Jacobs showing the effectiveness of the JetWing on the Susquehanna River
Inventor Dan Griffin talks about the JetWing, how to install one and why you need to have it on your jet motor.
A day out on Lake Ontario trolling for Lake Trout with a 45hp Merc Jet